25 videos for Drake Software, including the "Holiday Mail for Heroes Project" and the 3D animated corporate Christmas greeting video, "Once Upon a Christmas"
20 Various Sales Videos
Multiple File Conversions
New TV for Bryant Building
Projector Maintenance at Support
New Mics for a Couple of Developers
Shot and Edited 38 Videos
Several Photo Shoots / Photo Editing
Including Commercials and Training
Jump Factory Grand Opening, Install and Marquee Videos
Training for EMS in Case of Accident at The Factory
Support for Audio and Projector Issues at The Factory
– Recorded and edited audio/video.
– Tested creative concepts and have written detailed and thorough production plans.
– Emailed the heck out of email! I have kept open communication and have responded to people in a very timely manner...
– Researched gear, ordered gear, installed gear and have seen that it’s taken care of.
– Kept every last receipt and signed off on every single one... as fast as I could do it.
– Kept track of all of our job times and made sure that reports had been submitted monthly to account for our hours worked.
– Scheduled jobs for our team and managed our calendar. I have kept job lists going and updated them as permitted.
– Worked with multiple personnel simultaneously as well as separately to try and accomplish the jobs at hand.
Some of those people include Christine Reynolds, James Stork, Becky Reed and various other people involved with the Drake Education Group.
– Worked with subcontractors as the studio was beeing built-out. This had included working with several of Drake’s departments: HVAC, electrical and maintenance.
– Worked extensively with Kevin Reinen (Chief Technical Engineer at the Grand Ole Opry) on the studio build-out and placement of gear orders as needed. I had arranged to have everything delivered in a timely manner. I had also arranged to the best of my ability his hotel/food for his time spent working here at the studio. (I tried to be a gracious host...)
– During the studio build-out process, I had tried to answer Phil, Josh, Adam, Warren, and Neil's questions and or concerns to the best of my ability.